Friday, May 16, 2008

farewell el paso




well i have reached the end of my el paso trip, and i have to say it was wonderful.  far more better than the time i came in feb of last year.  i had a great time seeing some of my old, but very best friends.  miquela, monica, erin, amanda, gabby and everyone else, seriously thanks for still being my friends and just making me realize that friendships after all these years can still be pertinent in life.  and that they are.  but i'm not gonna make this all sappy and emotional, lets digress to yesterday.

i got up after my mom had dropped my sister and her friends at school.  my mom got back home and made me a burrito with eggs, cheese and chorizo.  good shit.  we just sat around and watched tv until nancy gave us a call and we met her, azelia, and her son at bennigans.  we had a fantabulous and cheap lunch there.  i was unable to finish my monte cristo.  that shit was huge!  after that i said my farewells to the ahumadas and my mom were off to see joice for my haircut.  its really short.  i'm still not sure if i like it, but like my sister, everyone says i'll grow into it.  we picked my sister up from school and i dropped them off at kohls while i bought a gift card from pei wei for my brother on behalf of my mother.  we went back home.  i was uber tired from the night before and i pretty much passed out on the couch.  i was having some random and bizarre dreams.  i woke up drooling heavily on the pillow and went back to sleep.  michelle said i was breathing really loud through my mouth a couple of times.  i found it rather humorous.  my mom went all out on dinner she made ham, potato salad, chile con queso, pasta and something else i think lol.  my godparents came over from mexico to say bye to me.  they are so good to me.  afterwards my sister and i were bored and started to mess with my hair.  we tried giving me a jp look, i think we were rather successful given the items we had to use.

around 10 pm, i met miquela and chelsea at cincinnati bar to watch miquela's dad's neighbor's band (that was a lot of possessive) play.  they were not too shabby.  i felt like that had a lack of lyrics but they were not bad for their age.  we headed out to club 101, it was packed so we went into the bar next door called ice bar?  some shit like that.  chelsea and miquela filled up on alcohol and i drank my diet coke and pretended to be drunk.  there were these girls from some business, who tried to give me a flyer for a party next week.  i explained to nasty carpet munching teeth girl i'm not from el paso, and she left us a lone for the mean time.  we sat their and mocked their horrible dance moves, and when we sat up to dance like them, they honestly thought we were dancing and they were making us grind with them.  it was so bad.  we left and i picked monica up from her house, we had some taco bell (fast food for the last time for me) and we met the rest of the gang at light bar.  they didn't card any of us, so many was able to drink.  we sat around and talked for a bit and then we were off to whataburger once they kicked us out.  we sat around for about an hour and just talked.  afterwards i said bye to miquela and chelsea.  i dropped monica off at home and said bye to her too.

so now its friday and im sitting at the el paso airport.  my flight has been delayed.  unfortunately my parents couldn't stay for too long because they had to go pick my sister up from school.  i can't stress enough how much fun i had in el paso.  i honestly hope i can be able to come back and visit again in the near future.  thanks to everyone who made my trip such a success and just being awesome.  i love you guys to death.

No comments: