Tuesday, April 29, 2008

2 cities, 1 day, i rock

Photobucket

The day has started off fine.  Alarm clock went off at 6, I hit the snooze.   I finally got up once Justin texted me to tell me he hasn’t been able to sleep.  I finished packing all the my others shit and waited for Justin.  I was kinda worried I was running late, but I got to the airport in perfect time.  They had just started boarding once I reached the gate.  Flight was an hr so it wasn’t too shabby.  I got some reading done and then attempted to take a nap.  No dice. 

Got to Atlanta around 9, its fuckin freezing balls here.  I think when I landed the temp was 46 degrees?  Wtf?  Haha I hope the weather isn’t this bad in Rochester, cause I’m gonna die.  My skin in used to florida, I can’t lie.  I’m kinda peeved, because the wifi here isn’t free.  So I decided to dish out 8 bucks for “24 hr” wifi service.  Anyway when I signed on, it was like you have 3 hrs of online time.  Total rip off.  And it gets worse… after being on the web for like 10 mins, I get kicked off cause apparently my laptop has too much activity on it?  Fuck you Atlanta airport.  You’re just here to rape me up the ass.  Excuse my vulgarity.  So I decided to go ahead start blogging on word, cause I have nothing better to do.  I already started cleaning my computer from all those pics I don’t like anymore, and just files that have been collecting dust over the years.  Not to mention adding to my resume. 

Last night was fun to the bun?  I tried to be cool there.  Lol this dude just tripped on the cord to my laptop.  He was kinda cute haha.  But back to my evening, I met Justin up and hard knocks with some of his friends.  We totally pwned rock band.  Its so much fun to fuck around.  I was trying to kinda pay attention to the screen cause I didn’t want to fail, but Justin and I were jumping around.  I was kicking him, trying to make it all hardcore.  I attempted to kick-jump off the monitor, but I didn’t want to break it, so it was this wimp jump.  But yeah, anyone who wants to come rock out hardxcore let me know.

I just had moes.  It was filling to the max.  I feel like I just gained 20 lbs.  blah that’s the only thing about Mexican food that shit make you feel fat.  I don’t miss it all that much but its nice to have some every once and a while.  This lady that was sitting next to me was spazzing out mad style.  She was like, “I don’t like people watching me eat.”  I was like listen cunt, you’re at a fuckin airport, eating at the public tables, everyone is gonna watch you regardless you’re demands.  I dunno she was weird.  Her friend looked annoyed.  These were older ladies mind you.  

my flight should be boarding in about 30 mins.  I’ll write more once I get to Rochester.

so i am officially in rochester, ny., home to the chase family.  razzi picked me up from the airport.  it's cold here in rochester too, about the same temp it was back in atlanta when i landed.  we went and visited christy at the cleaners.  i stayed and hung out with christy wwhile razzi went shopping at wegmans.  after that razzi and i went to a mattress store where she bought a futon.  and now i am going to be the person receiving the futon tomorrow morning, being that i am a part of the family now haha.  but yeah watching razzi and the lady talk was amazing.  so many babes, and other weird northern lingo being tossed around like a bag of sand.  it was so entertaining.

now i'm over at christy's just taking advantage of her wireless internet.  she should be getting home in about 45 mins.  i might attempt to take a nap or maybe read.  all i know is there is gonna be some major gh pwnage tonight.  i have to pee but i am wicked lazy right now.  razzi is cleaning downstairs and i can hear her talking to the cats.  at first i thought she was talking to me haha.

picture time...

roc airport sculptures

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: