Sunday, April 27, 2008

life can be strange at times

i just sat here for about 30 mins and read beth's blog. does that make me strange. then i thought to myself, i need to start a blog cause my life is strange and underestimated at times. so i did and here we go.

today i made myself get some sleep, my internal clock fucks with me and keeps waking me up before 8. so i made myself sleep in until 12. it felt great. i sat around on the internet for a bit, played rock band some and then went to my brother game. i went shopping at target for a messenger back for my laptop, so i can take it with me to rochester. i found some cheap one fore 15 bucks, yes! and i also bought a watch cause i needs one.

i had dinner with web. we discussed the possibility about us getting back together, but i explained to him that i have relationship issues, and even with justin, they didn't seem to go away. i don't know why, but i start to let small things get to me, and they grow out of proportion. and he admitted that i was in cunt mode right before i broke it off with him. but i'd like to think we left things off on a good note.

i've been sitting on the internet every since then. i tried fitting my gh guitar in the my suitcase but no dice. i might have to get a bigger suitcase or something cause yeah i wanna take it so we can battle haha. maybe i can get denisse to take hers? who knows, either that or i'll have to take this huge duffle bag i have. it's a monster bag though. i'll be able to fit everything in it though thats for sure.

it still feels surreal that i leave for rochester in 2 days. i still remember the idea of going to bamboozle was so far fetched, and now its right around the corner. the things i do for the band i love. i love music i can't help it. i've decided that once i get a job, i'm gonna save up my money and invest on some instruments. i wanna learn how to play everything. bass, keyboards, and drums. is that too much. i wanna write music. we'll see how it goes.

No comments: