Monday, April 28, 2008

madness becomes me

i officially had my last day of work today. i am in such shock, just thinking about it all being over. i met some kick ass people though so its all good. what's even more shocking is the idea of leaving for rochester tomorrow. i can't believe i'm going up there again just to see mcs. wow, its so surreal. but i can't wait. i was having some slight anxiety attacks at work, right before my shift was over cause i knew tomorrow i leave for ny. crazy shit i tell you.

i stopped by barnes and noble to pick up a book for the trip. i plan to give it to jp when i see him, but he just sent me an email and said he has most of oliver sacks books' now cause he asked for them for christmas holiday. i have no idea if he has musicophilia. i told him i plan on giving it to him, but i guess he forgot about it. he also apologized for not being able to talk to me after the show. i was like... yeah that's not the first time. jk, thats fucked up.

then on my way home i had the windows down to conserve gas cause i will be broke as hell when i return, anyway back to my point. i was at a red light and these teenage emo chicks in a truck roll down their window and are like, "hi!" i waved. "do you like girls" i reply no. "why not?" cause i don't. youth these days.

i started to clean my room. i realized i can't get all of it clean till i get my laundry done, and right now one of my roomies is taking both the washer and dryer. i hope i can get to use it later tonight cause i have to do laundry, there is no question about it. oh i think i just hear them taking clothes out of the dryer. yes!

well, then i'm off to waste more time on the internet.

the place i reside....
Photobucket

No comments: