Saturday, May 24, 2008

boredom becomes me

i haven't blogged in a year it seems.  i just haven't had the urge to really.  plus there has been nothing interesting in my life right now.  for example: its 1135 pm on a sat night, and i am sitting at my computer, i was previously watching old sex and the city episodes.  yeah!  last night i stayed up till 5 am downloading music.  what's wrong  with me.  i woke up at noon, ate some breakfast.  next thing i knew, i was back asleep and didn't wake up till 3pm.  wow.  amazing.  my throat has been in a bit of pain today.  i have no clue as to why it's like that but it hurts.  no enough to cause me any discomfort, but still a nuisance.  so yeah, jobs have been pretty lame.  my interview for target was moved till tuesday, so i am still unemployed.  if things don't go good with target, i'm probably gonna call a temp agency and have them find something for me.  i dunno, i really don't wanna do call centers anymore, but then again they pay enough.  plus there is a california trip in the making right now.  looks like another boardies trip.  mcs is gonna be doing the last 2.5 weeks of warped, and the last 5 dates are all in california.  so, so far, patrick, christy, denisse, nate and anna are going.  i will more than likely be going, even if it means that i have to sell my xbox 360.  but yeah, am i nuts for doing all this shit for a band?  i think i might, but then again there are 6 other people who are doing the same thing.  plus, i have made some awesome friends with them, so its worth it in the long run.  

wednesday night was fun, hung out with justin.  played some rock band at my place, and then hung out some with mandi and holly.  while in the living room though, i was messing with my electric guitar and my strap gave out, my guitar landed right on my toe.  it's sick bruised and it hurts.  luckily its a little better now.  i can walk normal haha!  oh goodness.  we saw indiana jones later that night.  i thought it was amazing, there are a lot of haters out there.  all i gotz 2 say is fuck u!

blah!  my life is boring.

No comments: