Friday, May 9, 2008

traveling woah-man


greetings from the houston airport.  i have made it safely onto the ground and i am now awaiting for my flight headed towards el paso, tx.  the wonderful land of hispanics and those other people who aren't like me.  my flight was alright, i slept for a short period, i would estimate around 20-30 mins.  not bad.  i wish i could have gotten some more in, but i was woken up by the lady next to me when her arm slipped from the armrest and hit mine.  i should have punched her. 

on a sad note, i miss my camera.  dearly.  someone buy me one.  i was woken up around 5 this morning by a text message from justin letting me know someone stole his car.  justin if you are reading this, im sorry dude.  thats a hardcore bummer.  hugs to the max my friend.  if i had money i would buy you a new car, but then again, im the total opposite of rich.

looks like im gonna be loading my plane sooooooooooooooooooon.  write when i get to el paso tejas.

so i got to el paso safe and sound.  my mother picked me up and took me out to lunch at jaxons.  i had the diablo salad, and she had water haha.  i dropped her off at work and had the car for the day.  i called up gabby and met her at some park over by americas.  we sat and chatted for a while.  she followed me to the house, dropped my stuff off and we were off to starbucks.  i ran into susie and heidi there.  i haven't seen either one of them in over 2 yrs.  it was nice, i didn't expect to run into anyone my first day back.  

after that i picked my sister up from school.  my cousin's wife was having a baby shower, so my sister and i had to make an appearance.  the baby shower wasn't all that bad, but i fail at those type of gatherings, or any period.  i ate some there, won a prize for some elephant game and talked amongst my mom's coworkers.  my sister and i left early, and i took my sister down to sf oven so she can hang out with her friends, came back home and monica and erin picked me up.

i had such a great time hanging out with them.  they are two of my best friends.  it has been so long since i've seen either of them.  we went over to nicole's house and they drank while i watched them start to slip away from reality so to say.  no one got smashed, so it was fine.  but we had a great time talking about the old days, and just laughing about the drunken days when i was nuts and an alcoholic.  i also got to witness one of the best videos ever recorded.  i love erin, so i will not speak of whats on that video, but all i'm gonna say was there was a fence and a lot of rolling.  

saturday:
we'll see whats going on.  as far as i know i just have to go get my eyes checked and get my glasses.  wootz

No comments: