Saturday, May 17, 2008

home sweet home

finally!  i am back in orlando.  it feels so good to be back in the hot sticky humid weather that we call home.  does that even make sense?  i hope so.  today has been kinda unproductive.  i spent the night last night at my bro's cause i was way too lazy to drive home, and plus i wanted to cuddle with tango like the old days.  this morning i woke up and attempted to have some cereal for breakfast, but after i poring the milk, i realized it was expired, april 23.  so i just eat the cereal with my fingers.  i watched american idol from the previous week and also the soup.  i played with tango some and then i followed my brother to the executive airport so he could move jeff's car into the hanger.  after that i came home, talked to holly some and then i was off to buy some groceries.

thanks to my mom, and her awesome gift card, i bought me some lean cuisines, fruit snacks (indiana jones ftw!), carrots, grapes, and some water.  its back to my diet tomorrow.  so i indulged once more and had some qdoba for lunch!  that place is so good.  i got raped up the ass and put some gas in my car.  i rented gta4.  so for its pretty good.  i dunno though i kinda liked the fact that you had to keep the other dude in shape and shit.  but this guy you can dress him but so far i don't have to take him to the gym or i can't change his hair style.  but the graphics are amazing.

i have no idea what i'm doing tonight.  probably gonna just play some guitar, eat and play some more gta4.  tomorrow holds nothing promising.  maybe my bro will call me and we'll do the movies or something. 

No comments: