Sunday, May 11, 2008

happy day of mothers



day 3 of el paso.  its going swell i can't complain.  been spending a lot of time with my parents and sister.  yesterday in the afternoon we went to the optometrist to get my eyes checked.  got my subscriptions for my glasses.  my mom was raving about this new chinese buffet that they opened, and they haven't eaten there yet so she wanted to check it out.  it was way too expensive, either that or the guy charged us wrong, but i was like... this is totally not worth 65 bucks for the four of us.  so we ended up walking over to this barbecue place and we enjoyed some delectable sandwiches and creamed corn haha.

after lunch, i got my glasses over at some place.  we came back home and watched charlie wilson's war (amazing) and darjeeling limited.  my sister and i ran off while my mother was in the restroom and bought her some flowers and an ice cream cake that i was so tempted to put on their, "you pwn".  but im sure my mom wouldn't have gotten in.  my mom was surprised and so happy.


amanda swung by and picked me up.  we headed down to ale house.  she had a bud light and i had a diet coke.  after that we met up at nicole's mom's house with the rest of the girls.  we just sat around, conversed, and grilled some chicken wings.  i watched as the girls got a little loopy, and reminisced about stuff.  we finally took off and i pretty much fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

so far today some of my family got together at this buffet place for breakfast.  i was constantly mocking the place, because only in el paso will they serve you nachos, enchiladas, and beans for breakfast.  but i stuffed my face and now we are at my house watching a movie called next, starring nicholas cage and his old face.  lets see how the rest of the day plans out.




1 comment:

無料提供!!情報商材・商品徹底分析!!(初心者向け) said...

Nice to meet you, empathize with your blog.
Linking to your blog, please.

http://vuitton-miumiu.blogspot.com/