Thursday, May 15, 2008

holy macaroni

i apologize for the lack of blogging.  life has been pretty hectic really.  its all el paso's fault.  i'm just going to make a brief summary about the week because i haven't posted since sunday and it is currently thursday, so you do the math.

sunday: was not too shabby.  i think i wrote about the furr's buffet with the family.  michelle and i went to the mall and returned some jeans she bought at pac sun.  we loitered for a bit, and then went off to guitar center.  i played some guitar for michelle, and taught her the basics on the drum kit.  we messed around with some synthesizers, and then came back home.  later that evening i met up with gabby and naomi at frankies, and i had some water and some nachos gabby ordered.  i left around 1030, due to the lesbian gang that arrived, and leaving gabby and i the only straight ones at the table.  i pretty much went to bed around 1130 that evening.

monday: boring as fuck.  i didn't have the car so i stayed home all day doing nothing but watching obscene amounts of fuse and movies on all the movie channels my dad has.  fun stuff.  i had dinner with my family and that was about it.  very boring day i would say.

tuesday: morning was a mess.  drove my mom to work, and nearly thew up my pop tart on the way to her work.  on the way back driving by myself, i puked a bit on the side of the road.  it was not attractive.  my dumb ass tried eating the other pop tart once i was home, and ended up throwing that up too.  i went straight to bed and woke up around 11.  met miquela, chelsea and dan up at ihop.  i had no appetite, so i attempted to eat a fruit bowl that cost me 6 bucks.  wtf?  anyway i ate like 3 pieces of watermelon, and felt pretty nauseous.  we came back to my house, after picking monie up and started to watch walk hard.  i pretty much vomited everything i ate that morning.  i was so sick i went to bed while everyone was over.  i'm such a bad hostess.  monica drove me and my sister to her orthodontist appointment, because i was unable to drive with the illness.  i almost passed out at jack in the box while they were ordering food, so i made them leave back to the house.  i slept while they ate and until my parents got home.  i was nurtured back to health thanks to my parents.

wednesday: spent the day with my mom.  we went and had lunch at chicos.  i'm so weak now, i can't even finish a double.  it was delicious though.  we hit the stores, tried to find some nice business clothes for me, but i'm way too picky for anything we found.  we came back home and  i helped my mom clean the house.  we went to go pick up my sister and carleigh from school.  i took the girls to go get some corn in the cup and afterwards we played rock band at carleigh's.  my mom made a fantabulous dinner, with some awesome enchiladas.  dan came and picked me up around 930 and we were off to the northeast to meet up miquela and chelsea at shaun's house.  it was ok, they drank and smoked stuff.  i was the only sober sally once again.  i was getting pretty sick off the smell of the weed.  i felt like such a douche bag though cause i would start coughing uncontrollably from the smell.  oh well.  

today:  we're gonna be having lunch with my aunt nancy at bennigans.  i need to take a shower, i'm sure i smell like cigarettes and weed, blah.  finished my fafsa yay!  and new road trip in the works?  warped in ca?  we'll see how my money situation is.  hopefully well enough to afford this trip.

oh yeah i finally found me in a pic at hoodwink in the crowed.  haha this was during chiodos and craig came into the crowd.  if you guys can spot me, be ready to laugh cause my face looks hilarious.  michelle says i look like a potatoe.

No comments: