Thursday, May 8, 2008

call me maria sanchez

oh my, its back to my regular life for a day.  its nice to be back to the same old song and dance for a while.  today, i got up later, around 11 something.  i sat around the computer for a while played some guitar and was off to do some errands.  headed down to the leasing office to sign a coed form so that my roommate mandi can lease for room to some dude.  after that i went over the barnes and noble to return a book, for some money, cause i'm poor.  put some gas in my car, and visited lisa for a bit.  it was really, boring.  she doesn't do shit now, all she does is hang out with her bf and do school work.  came back and i just procrastinated on the computer.

i got my laundry done.  found out that the 2 shirts i got while i was in rochester, and missing.  i hope they turn up soon cause i really really, like both of them.  plus one of them cost money haha.  yeah they are a lot of things missing.  christy can't find her ball tickets and her cord for her ipod.  and me and my shirts.  i hope there wasn't a thief amongst us.

tonight, im just gonna be driving over to my bros so that i can spend the night at his place so he can take me to the airport tomorrow morning.  justin wants to do rock band later tonight.  we'll see how time works out for me.  my day is so boring, i have nothing to write about.  

No comments: